Benefits of SAGA
If you are interested in sharing your success story, deciding on a graduate school, looking for a job, recruiting staff or searching for a fellow classmate, SAGA is the place for all that and more. In fact, SAGA strives to be a comprehensive alumni portal to link you with the information and people important to you and your alumni experience.
SAGA benefits include:
- Admission to country level Chapters supported by a virtual online community
- "Online University Application" to universities in addition to "Quick Links" to the admission site of universities worldwide.
- Alumni Directory to help you stay in touch with the SABIS® community.
- Networking with SABIS® graduates around the globe to help you tap into new opportunities.
- Job search capabilities to facilitate global employment and advancement.
- Regular updates of news and events at your alma mater so you can keep current on school developments.
- Online sharing of success stories.
- Notification of alumni news and events by region so you can stay connected and active no matter where you are.
- Online chat tools
In addition, a career portal is set to be launched soon to help members apply to local and international internship and job opportunities.
Future benefits will include:
- Travel packages
- E-Commerce site
- International Events
Locate your Friends and Chat
SABIS® graduates can locate classmates from their respective schools and instantly communicate with them through SAGA’s chat application, which allows users to create preferred chat lists from their contacts.
Alumni can also connect with SABIS® graduates from other schools who live in the same area location in order to forge new friendships and network. By connecting with SABIS® graduates from other schools but who live in the same area, graduates can form new friendships and expand their communication network.
Benefit from your Membership Card
As a member of SAGA, you are eligible for a membership card recognizing you as an alumnus of the SABIS® School Network.
If you are interested in receiving the card, you are requested to:
Upon completion of the above, the SAGA Membership Card will be sent to the provided address. Please make sure the address details are correctly stated to assure prompt delivery. The card will give you access to a great range of benefits and offers. Keep visiting this page for more updates.
When will you receive the card?
Your SAGA Membership Card will be delivered two weeks after the date of request. Lost or stolen cards must be immediately reported to SAGA Management.
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.